Hisham is a management professional with over 18 years’ experience working on the delivery of large-scale education and commercial education projects; including private and government-sponsored and tendered education projects and transformation initiatives. Hisham has spent the last 12 years working in the Middle East Region, supporting initiatives critical to education systems reform as well as supporting international education companies’ expansion into the region.
Hisham has the ability to develop a vision, build strategic plans, transform and run large programs and operations. His primary areas of focus are:
- International expansion and market entry for education companies, especially the Middle East
- On behalf of clients and investors, Education industry investment and acquisition
- Program design and development
- Project management and delivery
- Traditional and non-traditional project funding
- Large scale student assessment programs
- K-12, HE and Vocational training
Hisham holds an advanced degree from Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper School of Business) and a Bachelor of Science in Business degree from Virginia Tech (Pamplin College of Business) and has worked forEDUCQUEST, McGraw-Hill, Sprint Nextel
Hisham’s in-depth understanding of the Middle East, for example, offers invaluable support and a robust safety net for any education company wanting to establish themselves there, schools and universities wanting to attract students from there, and investors- both ‘inward’ and ‘outward’ investment in education.